The Ship
Past Winners
Contact Us
Let's Play Bingo!
World Championship
Bingo Tournament
Combined cash and prizes of $100,000 are up for grabs in the Bingo Bugle’s 26th Annual World Championship Bingo Tournament & Gaming Cruise to the Southern Caribbean! Every player receives a 9-on package of Bingo paper per session, and the player with the highest winnings after all sixty official tournament games becomes Bingo’s Grand Champion, winning a free cruise for two aboard our Fall 2015 Bingo Cruise. 

More Chances to Win!

Our Sizzling Slots Tournament is an action- packed elimination-style tournament that’s super fun!

Join us for the friendly 
Bingo Bugle Blackjack Tournament
where you can hold and fold your way to one of three handsome cash prizes!

Join our private 
Texas Hold’em Poker Tournament
and ante up like the Pokers pros you see on TV. This limited-participation tournament, with cash prizes, is tons of fun!
                          more »

Preview a sample menu of the fantastic mouth-watering cuisine served aboard the Carnival Freedom!
                          more »
Need a Cruise Companion to share in the fun and excitement (and cost)? We can help!
                          more »
 Ship Highlights

Welcome to Carnival Cruise Line’s Freedom, a wonder of efficiency and pampered elegance that sets the stage for the spectacular World Championship Bingo Tournament & Gaming Cruise. A cruise aboard Carnival Freedom is not only one through fun ports, but one practically through time itself! This ship pays tribute to decades of the past, so that when you step into one of the exciting onboard spaces, you’re stepping into not only a different place, but a different time as well.


Carnival Cruise Lines strongly recommends all of their guests travel with a valid passport. However, as of June 1, 2009, U.S. citizens embarking on a cruise that both originates and terminates at the same U.S. port (closed looped) are not required to have a passport, but will need proof of citizenship such as an original or certified copy of a birth certificate, a certificate of naturalization, a passport card, an enhanced driver's license (EDL) as well as a government-issued photo ID. Children are also required to bring proof of citizenship, and if 16 and over, a photo ID is also required. Canadian and Bermudian citizens are required to have a passport for air, land and sea travel, including all Carnival cruises.

There is a bit of "catch-22" to this which bears consideration. You can board the Dream without a passport. However, if circumstances (weather, emergency, etc.) arise which require you to leave the vessel in one of the Caribbean ports, you might have trouble trying to return to the US by air since you won't have a passport.

How to get a Passport

You will find a United States Passport Office located in most major Post Offices or court houses. Call your local Post Office to see if they have a Passport Office, or follow the links below for more information on local passport facilities. You will need to apply in person with a certified copy of your Birth Certificate and 2 passport photos that can be obtained at any photo supply shop, Walgreens, K-Mart, Target, COSTCO, Sam's Club, Kinkos, most major drug stores, etc. The current passport fee is $97 and the passport will be valid for 10 years.


If you don't currently have a passport, the State Department website (http://travel.state.gov/passport) provides information on obtaining one. Current fees are $97 for citizens age 16 and older, $82 under age 16. Additional details on the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative can be found at http://travel.state.gov/travel/cbpmc/cbpmc_2223.html.

To get a passport for the first time (or if you have an expired passport issued more than 15 years ago, or issued while you were under 16), you need to go in person to one of 6,000 passport acceptance facilities located throughout the country, bringing two photographs of yourself, proof of U.S. citizenship (an expired passport, certified birth certificate, naturalization certificate, certificate of citizenship or consular report of birth abroad) and a valid form of photo ID, such as a driver's license. Acceptance facilities include many federal, state and probate courts; post offices; some public libraries; and a number of county and municipal offices. Find the one nearest you using the State Department's search page, at http://iafdb.travel.state.gov.

Citizens who need a new passport for travel within two weeks may visit one of 13 regional passport agencies, listed at http://travel.state.gov/passport/about/agencies/agencies_913.html. Appointments are required, and you'll need to bring a completed passport application (downloadable at http://travel.state.gov/passport/forms/forms_847.html), appropriate ID, proof of citizenship (see list above) and two regulation passport-size photos. Expedited service costs $60 plus any mailing fees, above and beyond the regular application fees.

If you don't live near a passport center, you can apply for expedited service at a local passport acceptance facility, located in post offices, courthouses, and so on, and then follow up through overnight mail.

You can renew an expired passport through the mail as long as you were over age 16 when it was issued and still have the same name (or can provide legal documentation of a name change) and your old passport is undamaged and was issued within the past 15 years. Forms are downloadable at http://travel.state.gov/passport/forms/forms_847.html. Fees for renewal are currently $67. Expedited renewal services are available for an additional $60 plus mailing costs.


Copyright © Bingo Bugle. All rights reserved.